What is Transfer Connection?
Transfer Connection is an advising program for new transfer students. Students will have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, register for classes, and explore opportunities that will assist them in succeeding at UMHB. Students must meet with an academic advisor before they can register for classes.Register Now
Choose a date below to register for Transfer Connection.
January 9, 2020
May 15, 2020 (Virtual Orientation)
June 19, 2020 (Virtual Orientation)
July 10, 2020 (Virtual Orientation)
August 6, 2020
If you have questions, please contact the Center for Academic Excellence cae@UMHB.edu or (254) 295-4475.
Advising will take place via Zoom the entire week of Transfer Connection. Please check your email the week of Transfer Connection as more details will be sent on how to schedule your advising appointment.
This fall UMHB will be offering almost all of our courses via CRUflex. CRUflex is a hybrid course-delivery model that will allow students to participate in their courses in any combination of the following ways:
- take a course in a modified face-to-face manner that allows for social distancing
- We will adopt a classroom model that divides most classes into multiple cohorts. Students will attend classes face-to-face on certain days and remotely at other times. The amount of time for each modality may be different for each course depending on classroom capacity, a number of students in the class, and social distancing requirements. For the days in which you are not in the classroom, you can attend remotely during the same time as the class or even at a later time.
- take a course online for the entire semester
- begin the semester remotely and attend face-to-face later in the semester
- begin the semester face-to-face and complete the course remotely
- choose a combination of modalities to fit your current needs.
Your advisor will reach out to you with more information before classes begin.
To find out if your course is offered in the CRUflex format:
For additional information about CRUflex:
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex • Admissions Suite
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8004 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
email@example.com • (254) 295-4520
Page last updated July 02, 2020