What is Transfer Connection?
Transfer Connection is an advising program for new transfer students. Students will have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, register for classes, and explore opportunities that will assist them in succeeding at UMHB. Students must meet with an academic advisor before they can register for classes.Register Now
Summer and Fall 2021 Registration
- Friday, May 21, 2021
- Friday, June 25, 2021
- Friday, July 16, 2021
- Thursday, August 5, 2021
If you have questions, please contact the Center for Academic Excellence cae@UMHB.edu or (254) 295-4475.
Schedule for January 7th
- 9:00 am – Virtual Welcome – Join us here on the website at 9am on January 7th as the Provost, Dr. John Vassar, and Katie Gregory welcome you to UMHB.
- 9:30 am-4:00 pm – Virtual advising via Zoom
- Please check your email the week of Transfer Connection to schedule your advising time
This spring, UMHB will be offering almost all of our courses via CRUflex. CRUflex is a hybrid course-delivery model that will allow students to participate in their courses in any combination of the following ways:
- take a course in a modified face-to-face manner that allows for social distancing
- We will adopt a classroom model that divides most classes into multiple cohorts. Students will attend classes face-to-face on certain days and remotely at other times. The amount of time for each modality may be different for each course depending on classroom capacity, a number of students in the class, and social distancing requirements. For the days in which you are not in the classroom, you can attend remotely during the same time as the class or even at a later time.
- take a course online for the entire semester
- begin the semester remotely and attend face-to-face later in the semester
- begin the semester face-to-face and complete the course remotely
- choose a combination of modalities to fit your current needs.
Your advisor will reach out to you with more information before classes begin.
To find out if your course is offered in the CRUflex format:
For additional information about CRUflex:
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex • Admissions Suite
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8004 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
email@example.com • (254) 295-4520
Page last updated January 26, 2021