The Writing Cru
Need help with a writing assignment? Come to the Writing Cru!
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Mabee Student Success Center.
Any time that we are open, you may come without reservation for a walk-in appointment. However, these are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and in order to be guaranteed a full, 45-minute session, we recommend you sign-up ahead online. All sessions must last at least 15 minutes to receive credit for a required visit.Schedule an Appointment Appointment Instructions & Policies
We can help you with any writing assignment, including:
- Understanding what you need to do and how to get started
- Reviewing your writing to help verify you're on the right track
- Providing grammar and punctuation guidance
- Providing formatting guidance
- Bring your writing assignment/directions
- Visit us early on in the writing process – we can help you better if you come in at least 24 hours before the due date
- Bring at least 1 printed copy of your draft (if you've already started writing)
- Be prepared to have an interactive session with the writing tutor
Fall 2018 Schedule
The Writing Center is open for appointments Monday through Thursday from 8 am - 9 pm and Fridays from 9 am - 1 pm.
Felicia Juliano • Assistant Director, University Writing
Location: Mabee Student Success Center, Second Floor Suite 213
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8443 • Belton, TX 76513
firstname.lastname@example.org • (254) 295-4931
Page last updated September 27, 2018