The Writing Cru
Need help with a writing assignment? Contact the Writing Cru!
Schedule an Appointment Appointment Instructions & Policies
To make an online one-on-one appointment, click the purple, “schedule an appointment” button to log into WCO as normal. To begin your online tutoring appointment, please log back into WCO and click on your appointment (will be highlighted in gold), and select “start or join now” to begin your appointment. Your tutor will send a report to your professor at the conclusion of your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that all workshops will be in person.
If your tutor has not showed up within five minutes of your appointment start time, please call the writing center at 2542955456 to remedy the situation.
We can help you with any writing assignment, including:
- Understanding what you need to do and how to get started
- Reviewing your writing to help verify you're on the right track
- Providing grammar and punctuation guidance
- Providing formatting guidance
- Bring your writing assignment/directions.
- Visit us early on in the writing process – we can help you better if you come in at least 24 hours before the due date.
- Bring at least 1 printed copy of your draft (if you've already started writing).
- Be prepared to have an interactive session with the writing tutor.
The Writing Center is open for appointments Monday through Thursday from 8 am - 9 pm and Fridays from 9 am - 1 pm.
Felicia Juliano • Assistant Director for University Writing
Location: Mabee Student Success Center • Second Floor • Suite 213
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8443 • Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-5457
Page last updated August 10, 2021